Scholarship funding made possible through Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) Program
Representatives from Bridge Educational Foundation and its donors, Enterprise Holdings and Waste Management will announce $71,000 in scholarships to families of Bucks and Eastern Montgomery Counties. Archbishop Wood HS students will have a Question & Answer session with the guests listed below.
- Senator Tommy Tomlinson
- Representative Tina Davis
- Representative Frank Farry
- Representative Thomas Murt
- Representative Helen Tai
- Representative Katharine Watson
- Craig Snelgrove, Enterprise Holdings
- Judy Archibald, Waste Management
- School officials invited from Bryn Athyn Church School, Buckingham Friends School, Comprehensive Learning Center, Conwell-Egan Catholic HS, Holy Family Regional Catholic School, Newtown Friends School, Our Lady of Grace School, The Pen Ryn School, Queen of Angels Regional Catholic School, Regina Angelorum Academy, St. Basil Academy, St. Joseph/St. Robert School, St. Katherine Drexel Regional Catholic School and St. Michael the Archangel School
October 4, 2018 from 12:45 – 1:30 p.m.
Archbishop Wood High School
655 York Rd.
Warminster, PA 18974
Background: Bridge Educational Foundation is a scholarship organization recognized as an approved 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization and was established under the Educational Improvement Tax Credit program of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The Foundation’s core mission is to partner families and schools with Pennsylvania businesses to provide scholarship opportunities throughout Pennsylvania. Based in Harrisburg, PA, Bridge Educational Foundation is currently one of the largest and most innovative scholarship organizations of its kind, raising more than $31 million to provide educational opportunities for low-income families statewide. www.bridgeedu.org
Contact: Kelly Gerdes
Office Phone: 717-214-6792
Cell Phone: 717-389-2462